Performance Max and Met One
If you’re looking to crank up your energy and strength, look to Performance Max. PMAX, as it’s known, is a 10-week, progressive, specialty personal training program that can boost sustainable power by 15%-30% by increasing strength and maximizing oxygen delivery. In your customized program, you’ll receive one-on-one attention from a professional coach while spinning, cycling, rowing, stretching, and training your core in a fun, friendly setting.
The PMAX program is broken up into different phases that focus on specific aspects of your fitness (cardio conditioning, strength and athletic performance) using these five training components:
- Spinning: indoor cycling for leg strength and cardiovascular efficiency
- Performance Cycling: computerized cycling for performance measurement
- Concept2 Rowing: stationary rowing for overall strength and cardiovascular efficiency
- Active-Isolated Stretching: advanced stretching for flexibility
- Core Training: strengthening for the abdominal, lower back and oblique muscles for total body power
Plus you’ll get nutrition advice and guidance to keep you on track. Think of PMAX as the next best thing to re-gaining your youth.
The friendly and knowledgeable PMAX coaching team at Club One hails from many corners of the personal training universe: endurance competitions, training sciences, group coaching, Spinning, road-biking, rowing, A-I stretching, strength training and nutrition.
PMAX Standard / PMAX Long Format
PMAX Standard features 90 minute training sessions.
PMAX Long Format features 105 to 120 minute training sessions.